Saturday, January 24, 2015

Thank you!

I'd like to pause for a moment to say thank you... THANK YOU! To each and every single one of you for reading our blog and keeping up on our lives, for donating, for listening. I hope this blog helps you or your family in some way as well. I started this as a way for us to get to Camp No Limits. It's grown into something more. It's grown into a way to connect, a way to share memories, a way to help other families as well. I've been contacted by a few moms and I'm happy to help in any way that I or that we can. It's a blessing to be able to help other families, to share what we've been through, the challenges we've faced and the joys that have come.

This blog allows us to connect to each and every one of you. If you have a question or there's something you'd like me to address, please leave a comment and I'll do my very best.

Thank you for allowing our family to attend camp again, to build friendships and gain confidence! I'm just a mom doing the best that I can for my daughter and our sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of being a mama

Being a parent is NO joke. I just had a conversation with one of my aunts about how as parents we do the very best we can and sometimes its ...