While Bella was reading Dr Seuss' one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish, she came to the page "One, two, three four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten. He has eleven! Eleven! This is something new. I wish I had eleven, too!" We both giggled.
Then she said "Mom I wish I had eleven fingers, wanna know why?"
"Yeah why?"
"Because eleven is my favorite number EVER! Duh!"
Of course, who wouldn't say that. This girl surprises me every single day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The joys of being a mama
Being a parent is NO joke. I just had a conversation with one of my aunts about how as parents we do the very best we can and sometimes its ...
-
Being a parent is NO joke. I just had a conversation with one of my aunts about how as parents we do the very best we can and sometimes its ...
-
Part of this blog is education. Part of it is sharing our story. Part of it is connecting families. I've been beyond thrilled to do all ...
-
Bella has been a little sidekick for our friend, Amy at A Doll Like Me. She's BLOWING up on her gofundme campaign and is interviewing l...
No comments:
Post a Comment