Sunday, August 21, 2016

Adventure Day

I don't even know where to begin with Adventure Day... So I'll keep the words to a minimum and share a TON of pictures. So far, only the Maine Camp No Limits has this type of activity. It's all about sponsorships and availability of a business of this sort to do an activity of this nature. If you know a business that would be interested in sponsoring something like this at Camp No Limits, please reach out to me and I'll put you in contact with the right people.

The two Bella's






 

(Having your tongue out helps you run farther and faster)                Peyton and Bella




Who will take who down? 

Or will you take yourself down? This might be my favorite video from all of camp! 


Luca even took a try at the rock wall!                        And Grayson too! Bella refused ;) 



Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of being a mama

Being a parent is NO joke. I just had a conversation with one of my aunts about how as parents we do the very best we can and sometimes its ...