Wednesday, January 13, 2016

What have I done?


I'm part of a mom's group on Facebook that I adore. Another mama posted about a show called "Listen to your Mother" and auditions. I instantly thought about Bella and sharing something about our story. There are SO many stories. So I went out on a limb and emailed about auditioning. They emailed me back and gave me a time slot. It's in late February. I'm nervous and excited... besides that, now my brain is freezing. What do I share? What do other people want to hear about? What would educate people about OUR story? What would prompt people to look more into limb differences? What would encourage people to be more accepting of others? To think about their actions? To judge less and love more...

So help me, weigh in! I have time to write our story in a 5 minute time frame. HELP ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of being a mama

Being a parent is NO joke. I just had a conversation with one of my aunts about how as parents we do the very best we can and sometimes its ...