Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Seriously kid

I was tucking Bella into bed and we were doing our normal routine. Chatting, reading, giggling. Out of left field she lifts up her left hand and says "Mom, I think I'm getting a 6th finger!" with the biggest smile on her face.

Initially I didn't know what to say, so I said "really where?"

"See this little bump right here? That's where my 6th finger is growing!" True fact, she did have a little red bump on her left hand.


"Wow that's crazy!"


"Mom, did you seriously think I was growing a finger? I'll NEVER grow fingers, crazy!"


We both laughed and then carried on with our nightly routine. Sometimes, she says crazy stuff like that and sometimes she says other kinds of crazy stuff. Hand comments though, they always come out of no where for me.

Sometimes she's oh so matter of fact about it and very serious. Other times she's truly a six year old. Like tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of being a mama

Being a parent is NO joke. I just had a conversation with one of my aunts about how as parents we do the very best we can and sometimes its ...