Monday, October 13, 2014

Online fundraisers

We have several online fundraisers going on currently. We decided now is a great time of year to do fundraisers so that you can buy your Christmas and birthday gifts now and part of the profit will come back to us to help Bella get to Camp No Limits once again!

I was a wedding crasher at Steph's wedding, not really but it's a long story! She offered Jamberry to help us raise funds and keep your nails looking great. Buy 3 get 1 free!

My friend from years ago, Stephanie offered up her business. Silpada is beautiful .925 sterling silver jewelry. This is her direct link for our fundraiser. Silpada

My friend, TMI Amy offered to help you become addicted to essential oils. Young Living is the brand of oils I use for our family. I'm continuing to learn how to use them properly and Amy is an incredible resource! You should see her oils collection, it's pretty impressive! Each premium kit purchase gives us $10 for camp. Use think link and email me to let me know you ordered so I can tell Amy to receive our $10! My email is sarahzizzo@hotmail.com or bellacampfund@hotmail.com

Angela is someone I've never met in person but helped us get pregnant with Bella, I'll spare you the details! She was one of the first people to know that Bella was conceived. She's also a Norwex rep and has offered to help you become healthy and chemical free. Follow the link and enter Sarah Zizzo when prompted. Chemical free cleaning

Think about your family, your friends, your coworkers, bosses, all of the people in your life with upcoming birthdays... Think Christmas, get that shopping done early. Help us reach our goal of attending Camp No Limits again this year and continue to raise awareness about limb differences in the process! If these products aren't of interest but supporting us is, follow the paypal link to donate directly. We appreciate your love and support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of being a mama

Being a parent is NO joke. I just had a conversation with one of my aunts about how as parents we do the very best we can and sometimes its ...